On Monday, November 13, 2017 the General Accounting Office will hold a meeting to discuss calendar year-end payroll processing. There will be two identical sessions offered:
Session 17.1 - Monday, November 13th, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Session 17.2 - Monday, November 13th, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
The same information will be covered in each session, so you only need to attend one.
For those outside the Capitol Mall area that prefer to attend remotely, please email [email protected].
If you have any payroll topics that you would like to suggest for the meeting, please email [email protected].
Department of Administration
100 N. 15th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Please remember to bring your State of Arizona badge to gain access through security.
There is a visitor parking lot in front of the ADOA building. Visitor parking is no longer available in the ground floor of the parking garage. There is also overflow parking on the northeast corner of 15th Ave and Adams.
Registration Information: Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Visit YES at https://yes.az.gov
- Sign in with your Username (your Employee ID Number) and your password.
- Click on “Employee Training” under the “Home” tab in the leftmost column.
- Then, click on “My Training” under the “Employee Training” tab.
- This will launch the TraCorp Learning Platform
- If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Once logged in, filter by “Classroom”
- Find the Meeting date on the calendar, and select a session.
- Click on “Central Payroll Calendar Year End Meeting”.
- Then, under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button for your preferred time.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your enrollment.
Registration help guide can be found here : https://gao.az.gov/self-registering-course-tracorp
There is no fee to attend.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are having trouble registering in YES because you are getting a script error when clicking on the class, you need to delete your browser’s temporary files since we recently performed an upgrade to HRIS. To delete your temporary files in Internet Explorer, go to “Internet Options”, “General” Tab, under Browsing History, click “Delete…” make sure the first option (Preserve Favorites website data) is NOT checked, check Temporary Internet Files, Check Cookies, and then press “Delete” at the bottom. Close Internet Explorer, then open Internet Explorer and go to YES and try to sign up for the training again.
Because seating is limited, if you are unable to attend a session for which you have already registered, click on “Scheduled Training” under the “Employee Training” tab and click on “Cancel” to withdraw from the session.
If you have any questions concerning registration for these sessions, please email GAO Training at [email protected]
If you would like to participate remotely, please contact Tracey Cappuccio at (602) 542-6086 or email [email protected].