All State agencies that accept payment cards must have their employees take and pass the mandatory PCI role-based training courses between January 1st and March 1st annually, so that The State of Arizona complies with the PCI DSS requirements and audit. The training has been broken down into three learning tracks per the user roles (see below). Your agency Learning Management System (LMS) User Group Administrators (UGA’s) will be able to set up the training in the LMS via Auto Assignment rules.
NOTE: Employees who are exposed to several different payment card environments may have to take and pass one or more classes based on their level of exposure.
Agency UGA’s can schedule the required training using the auto assignment rules in the LMS per the roles below:
- PCI0001 PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Mandatory for employees that process/handle payment cards by phone or online
- PCI0005 PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- Mandatory for employees that process payment cards by using POS terminals
- PCI10002 PCI Security Standards for Back Office
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager that process/handle payment cards
- PC10003 PCI Security Standards for Managers
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager whose employee handle/process payment cards
- IT Personnel
- PCI10004 PCI Security Standards for IT
- Employees exposed to payment card data
For any questions, please email [email protected].