On Monday, May 24, 2021, the General Accounting Office will hold a meeting to discuss fiscal year-end payroll processing. This will be a virtual meeting through Google Meets.
- Session 21.1 - Monday, May 24th, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Registration for the virtual 2021 Fiscal Year-End Payroll Meeting is available through the Learning Center (TraCorp) Class Calendar. You will receive an auto-generated email to confirm your registration.
You will receive a meeting invite for Google Meets conference phone number by Friday, May 1, 2021. The Google Slides will also be emailed in advance.
TraCorp registration space is limited, so reserve your place early. The Google Meets can accommodate 250 participants.
- Visit the Yes webpage
- Click “Employee Access State HR Portals”
- Click Login under the “Online Learning Portal”
- This will launch the TraCorp Learning Platform
- If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you must change your password before proceeding.
- Once logged into TraCorp, Click Assigned Content
- For those who have a Full Access or Limited Access (FA or LA) TraCorp account, Click on My Student before launching content.
- In the search field to the left, enter “Central Payroll”
- Click on “Central Payroll Fiscal Year End Meeting”
- Under the upcoming Session, click the Assign and Launch button
- You will be asked to Confirm if you want to launch the Course
For assistance in registration, use the registration help guide.
There is no fee to attend.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are having trouble registering in YES because you are getting a script error when clicking on the class, you need to delete your browser’s temporary files since we recently performed an upgrade to HRIS. To delete your temporary files in Internet Explorer, go to “Internet Options”, “General” Tab, under Browsing History, click “Delete…” make sure the first option (Preserve Favorites website data) is NOT checked, check Temporary Internet Files, Check Cookies, and then press “Delete” at the bottom. Close Internet Explorer, then open Internet Explorer and go to YES and try to sign up for the training again.
If you have any questions concerning registration for this session, please email Central Payroll at [email protected].