The GAO has ADDED an additional foundational CBT that new system users must complete in the TraCorp Learning Platform before AFIS access is granted. A full list of the now FIVE required CBTs appears below:
- GAOWEB_S (GAO Website Tutorial Overview CBT)
- AFISNB_S: AFIS Navigation Basics
- AFISBB_S: AFIS Beyond the Basics
- AFISCOA_S: AFIS Chart of Accounts
- AFISDOC_S: AFIS Document Approval
Additional updates and changes:
- Role-specific CBTs required to maintain AFIS Security Roles have been organized into Learning Tracks in the Learning Platform. For a full list of the CBTs that make up these Learning Tracks see the "Learning Track Key" on the updated Security Roles by User Role (excel) excel spreadsheet posted on the GAO Training website: https://gao.az.gov/training/training-registration.
- AFIS and Tririga course codes/descriptions on the Security Roles by User Role (excel) have been updated to reflect current values in the Learning Platform.
For more information or questions, contact the GAO Training Team at [email protected].