Have you been wondering whether you could be doing more to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse within your day-to-day work? Join payment integrity experts as they discuss how using data analytics can help you improve detection and prevention of fraudulent transactions. Hear stories from the front lines and learn about techniques you can use to help ensure that federal, state, and local payments are being made to the right recipient and for the right amount.
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
CPE: 2 credits
Participants will gain knowledge to help them detect and prevent improper payments. Specifically this webinar will focus on:
- The President’s Management Agenda and how the Getting Payments Right Cross Agency Priority goal is improving payment integrity across both Federal and State payments.
- Specific techniques and technologies currently used to detect and prevent improper payments at both a Federal and State level.
- Analytic capabilities available to Federal and State governments to assist in the prevention of improper payments.
- How to apply data analytics and lessons learned within your organization to help improve payment integrity.
Level of knowledge
Field of Study
Department of Administration
General Accounting Office
100 N 15th Avenue Suite 302
Please remember to bring your State of Arizona badge to gain access through security.
**You may bring your lunch if you wish. Currently, the ADOA Building does not have a cafeteria.
Please park on the lot north of the parking garage or the northeast corner of 15th Avenue and Adams. There are two disabled parking spaces in the visitor section of the garage and three disabled parking spaces in the northeast surface lot. These spaces are NOT restricted by the "2 hour visitor parking" signs.
Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Content”, then “Show Content” at the top of the page.
- Change drop down selection to “Entire Catalog” in the middle of the page.
- Enter “GAO Hosted Webinar” in the search box.
- Under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button on the right side of the course.
- An email confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to your inbox
CPE: 2 credits