Agencies shall process the transfer of monies for the additional FY18 fund balance transfers (sweeps) identified in Laws 2018, 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, Chapter 276, SB1520, Section 139.
- To locate each agency’s transfer in the Document Catalog
Code = ITAOP
Dept. = your agency 3-character code
ID = SWEEPFY18*
- For example, if your agency is AAA then your ID will be SWEEPFY18AAA. Complete the transfer document(s) for your agency that pulled from the search. The document could have multiple lines in the Initiator Reference section. As the 2nd Party agency, the 2nd Party Accounting section must tie back to the total vendor lines from the Initiator Reference section.
- In the 2nd Party Accounting section, the general information, fund accounting and detail accounting tabs will need to be completed by your agency. The reference tab will need to be completed if an encumbrance is required.
Fund = your agency fund as stated in SB1520
Department = your agency 3-character code
Appr Unit = AA99999 for type 1 funds (appropriated). Agencies will need to use one of their type 3 appropriations for type 3 funds (non-appropriated).
Object = 9101
- All transactions will be completed using an Internal Transaction Agreement – Operating Transfer (ITAOP), entered and submitted electronically through AFIS
- All type 1 funds (appropriated) will require your agency to complete a department budget (if not auto-generated) and encumbrance prior to completion of the ITAOP.
- Only documents in ‘Submitted’ status and ‘Final’ phase are complete. Any other status may require further action to complete the transaction.
For further information or assistance, please contact [email protected].