Agency allocations are in JLBC’s FY2022 Appropriations Report http://www.azleg.gov/jlbc/budgetupdates.htm, in the ‘Crosswalk of General Appropriation Act to Appropriations Report Totals,’ pages 490-497.
FY2022 Back of the Bill Items and Adjustments must be processed as follows:
- All transactions will be completed using Appropriation and Allotment Budget Document (BGA90), and entered and submitted electronically through AFIS by August 31, 2021. The documents will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Back of the Bill Items and Adjustments should be entered at the full amount stated in JLBC’s FY2022 Appropriations Report.
- Back of the Bill Items and Adjustments should be entered using the following guidelines:
Appropriation and Allotment Level section (for crosswalk adjustments)
Action = Modify
Event Type = BG03
Start Date = Leave Blank
End Date = Leave Blank
Description = Crosswalk (must begin with “Crosswalk”, can add more info.)
House Bill Number = Leave Blank
- Quarterly Allotments:
- The general fund portion of any lump sum appropriations should be entered by quarter in the following order: 30%, 22%, 22%, and 26%.
- All other funding sources and line items should be 25% for each of the four quarters.
- If an allotment exception was approved, the quarterly distribution must be entered with the approved distribution.
- Only documents in ‘Final’ status are complete.
The Back of the Bill Item Adjustments (Crosswalk) Procedures are also available on the GAO website on the AFIS Information webpage at: https://gao.az.gov/afis/afis-information
Additional appropriation load instructions are available in the Appropriation Budgets section of the AFIS Budgetary Control training guide.
For more information or questions, contact your AFIS liaison.