GAO Central Payroll has made updates the Agency Payroll Guide for 2021. View the updated Agency Payroll Guide by going to the GAO website and clicking “PAYROLL / RASL”, then selecting “Payroll Guide”.
You can always view a list of updates that are made to the guide by clicking “Revision History” at the top of the Agency Payroll Guide.
- Payroll Tax Tables and EREs (updated for 2021)
- COVID19 Paycode Matrix for PR and HR Practitioners
- State Agency Payroll Contacts (REMOVE)
- EPSL and EMFL Calculator (expired 12/31/2020)
- EPSL Part-time Employee Worksheet (expired 12/31/2020)
- Paycheck Estimator Tool (updated for 2021)
- GAO-70A Overpayment Worksheet (2021 update)
- GAO-73B Request for a One-Time Benefit Premium Adjustment
- 2020 A-4 Employee’s Arizona Withholding Election
- 2020 W-4 Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- GAO74 – Certification of Non-Residence
- 2020 W-2 Advisory (deadline for W2 consent)
- ADOA Statewide Policies and Procedures (Update Link)
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].