The GAO has made updates to Statewide Reports in infoAdvantage:
- FIN-AZ-AM-N542 Asset Expenditures by Period – added Closing Class 40 and input controls
- FIN-AZ-GL-N457 Open Transfers by Initiating Department - modified report to remove calculation of months outstanding due to errors. Also, formatted to enable efficient export to excel for analysis and to eliminate the formatting error that forced the PDF report to print the last column on a separate page.
- FIN-AZ-AM-N610 Asset Listing - replaces the AM-N385 and split out CAFR form, Fixed Assets, Memo Assets as tabs in the report
- OFIN-AZ-COA-N611 Objects by Fiscal Year - new profile report.
- OFIN-AZ-COA-N612 Revenues by Fiscal Year - new profile report.
- FIN-AZ-AR-N396 Open Items - Accounts Receivable - modified report to include CLADJ documents. A summary tab has been created to show BSA balances by Fund. Data on the details tab with a balance of zero do not show. Prompt for BSA Label has been added.
Copies of these reports or those under the “My Recently Viewed Documents”, may not function properly due to the indicated changes. Please run/refresh the reports from the “1 – Statewide Reports” folder.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.