The GAO has made the following updates to Statewide Reports in infoAdvantage:
- FIN-AZ-AM-N599 Fixed Asset Acquisitions Report
This document replaces the AM-C049a and AM-C049b. The report has various input controls on each report tab. The report is intended to fulfill two purposes:
- To facilitate verification that all asset expenditures have been followed by a document to record the fixed asset onto the Fixed Asset Module (FAM). Providing that Departments enter the document information when recording the assets, users can trace to/from the Asset Expenditure report to find expenditure documents that do not have corresponding assets.
- To provide detail on the assets that comprise Additions for Fiscal Year-End Fixed Asset Closing Package reporting.
- FIN-AZ-AR-N338y Yearly Revenue Comparison Report- The report was edited to include APDs up to and including APD 13.
- FIN-AZ-AP-N338y Yearly Expenditure Comparison Report- The report was edited to include APDs up to and including APD 13.
- FIN-AR-0001 Invoice Aging Report – modified report to report 30 days correctly.
- FIN-AZ-GL-N339 Cash Flow Report - modified report to allow one-time query of up to five funds
- OFIN-AZ-DCAT-N604 Document Creation Information - this is a modified and replaced version of the OFIN-DCAT-0002 report with additional prompts for document header information.
Copies of these reports or those under the “My Recently Viewed Documents”, may not function properly due to the indicated changes. Please remove older copies from your folders and run/refresh the reports from the “1 – Statewide Reports” folder.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.