In observance of the federal holiday, Juneteenth, the U.S. Federal Reserve, commercial banks, financial institutions, and the Equity and U.S. Bond Markets will be closed on Monday, June 20, 2022. The State of Arizona agencies, boards and commissions will be open as this is not a holiday recognized by the State of Arizona.
The Arizona State Treasurer’s Office will be open but will be limited in the transactions that we are able to process. Our office will be unable to perform the following transactions on June 20, 2022:
- Outgoing wire or ACH transfer requests received on this day will be processed the next business day, June 21, 2022. If funds need to be received by June 20th, we recommend that the request be sent to our office no later than Friday, June 17th by 2pm to be processed by June 17th. Please note that wires over $1 million require 24-hour notice so we will need to be notified by June 16th.
- Agencies will receive emailed statements on June 20th for the business day of June 17th but will not receive bank statements on June 21st for June 20th.
- For agencies using Loomis, they will not be picking up or dropping off on Monday, June 20th. Please decide within your agencies the best method to secure cash and checks received.
- Distributions received June 17th; the ACH will be processed for the business date of June 21st.
- Agency sweep activity occurring on June 20th will not post to State Street until June 21st.
The General Accounting Office (GAO) and Arizona Financial Information System (AFIS) will be open on Monday, June 20, 2022, but the vendor ACH file that will be produced from AFIS on Monday will not be processed by Bank of America until Tuesday, June 21st.
If you have any questions regarding treasury transactions, please contact the appropriate Treasury division.
If you have any questions regarding the vendor ACH file, please contact the GAO at [email protected].