COVID-19 Funding: Update on Current Issues
Date: APRIL 28, 2021
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
CPE: 2 credits
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key financial management issues regarding COVID-19 funding.
- Understand current issues impacting grantors and grantees including financial management, accounting and reporting matters.
- Identify the major audit issues pertaining to COVID-19 funding and how to address those issues.
Field of Study
Auditing - Governmental
NASACT is pleased to announce the latest in its series of training events addressing timely issues in government accounting, auditing and financial management.
Since March 2020, we have been dealing with a variety of accounting, auditing, reporting and management issues pertaining to COVID-19 federal funding. This webinar will provide an update on the very latest developments. Speakers will provide current practical guidance on issues from the perspectives of grantors, grantees, and auditors (both state and federal). This webinar has something for everyone!
Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
- If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Content”, then “Show Content” at the top of the page.
- Change drop down selection to “Entire Catalog” in the middle of the page.
- Enter “GAO Hosted Webinar” in the search box.
- Under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button on the right side of the course. This course name is, “Covid-19:Updates on Current Issues.”
- An email confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to your inbox