As of September 4, 2020 the GAO has placed a new piece of content into Tracorp, available to all users. This is to benefit specific employees who have the DEPT_CA security role in AFIS. The Cost Accounting Live Virtual Training is being revamped to better suit the Virtual Training Platform that GAO has transitioned to since March 2020. The Cost Accounting Basics CBT is a required prerequisite that must be completed by all users before attending the Cost Accounting Live Virtual Training Course.
- Cost Accounting Basics CBT
- Cost Accounting Live Virtual Training Course
- will be conducted virtually through Google Meets.
The Cost Accounting Live Virtual Training Course is currently in transition and is not yet available. However, until that course is completed, please utilize the other resources available to users on the GAO website (gao.az.gov) listed below:
- Cost Accounting Participant Guide > Training Resources Tab
- All resources > Federal/Cost Accounting Tab
To Register for this course in the Learning Center (Tracorp):
- Log into your Y.E.S account (Y.E.S > Employee Training > My Training), then log into the Learning Center (Tracorp)
- Click on Assigned Content, found in the menu on the left side of your screen. Note: If you are a supervisor/manager, click My Student first, then Assigned Content
- Type in the Session Name (provided above) in the Search field and click the magnifying glass to search
- Locate the date you would like to attend the session (provided above) and click Register. The system will ask if you would like to Register, click Yes.
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected].