A new computer based training (CBT) is available to provide training about Internal Controls. This class was prepared in collaboration with the Arizona Auditor General, and it covers what is internal control, why internal controls are important, and what are the five internal control components. It has been designed for operational, financial, and managerial personnel. Internal controls are important for all operations and agencies. We recommend that everyone should take this internal control training.
The Internal Controls Training can be located on TraCorp under the course ID INTCONTR_S or found by searching on Internal Controls Training.
To register for this course in TraCorp:
- Visit YES at https://hr.az.gov/YES/
- Sign in with your Username (your Employee ID Number) and your password.
- Click on Employee Training under the Home tab in the leftmost column.
- Then, click on My Training under the Employee Training tab.
- This will launch the TraCorp Learning Platform
- If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of NewUser1 on the first login. Once in, you must change your password before proceeding.
- Once logged in, at the top click Library
- In the search on the left enter Internal Controls Training
- Click on Internal Controls Training - GAO.
- Then, under Upcoming Sessions, select the Assign and Launch.
- You be asked to Confirm if you want to assign the training. After clicking Yes, the CBT will begin.
A registration help guide can be found at: https://gao.az.gov/self-registering-course-tracorp.
If you have any questions or concerns about the training content, please email [email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns about accessing or running the CBT, please email [email protected].