All State agencies that accept credit cards must have employees and their supervisors who engage in the type of credit card transactions described below complete and pass the following training courses by March 1, 2018. These courses are mandatory and should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- PCI0001 PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Mandatory for employees that process/handle credit cards by phone or online
- PCI0005 PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- Mandatory for employees that process credit cards by using POS terminals
- PCI10002 PCI Security Standards for Back Office
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager that process/handle credit cards
- PC10003 PCI Security Standards for Managers
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager whose employee handle/process credit cards
- PCI10004 PCI Security Standards for IT
- Employees exposed to credit card data
We must meet this deadline to remain compliant with PCI DSS requirements and audits.
The training has been broken down into three learning tracks per the user roles described above. Work with your agency’s Learning Management System User Group Administrators, who will be able to set up the training in the LMS via Auto Assignment rules.
NOTE: Employees who are exposed to several different credit card environments may have to take and pass one or more classes based on their level of exposure.
For any questions please reach out to Jennifer Verhelst via email at [email protected] or call (602) 542-7844.