All State agencies that accept credit cards must have their employee’s take and pass the mandatory Payment Credit Card (PCI) role based training courses by March 1st, 2018 so that we are complying for the PCI DSS requirements and audit. The training has been broken down into three learning tracks per the user roles (see below). Your agency Learning Management System (LMS) User Group Administrators (UGA’s) will be able to set up the training in the LMS via Auto Assignment rules. NOTE: Employees who are exposed to several different credit card environments may have to take and pass one or more classes based on their level of exposure.
Agency UGA’s can use the required training using the Auto assignment rules in the LMS per the roles below:
- PCI0001 PCI Security Standards on the Phone and Online
- Mandatory for employees that process/handle credit cards by phone or online
- PCI0005 PCI Security Standards at the Point of Sale
- Mandatory for employees that process credit cards by using POS terminals
- PCI10002 PCI Security Standards for Back Office
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager that process/handle credit cards
- PC10003 PCI Security Standards for Managers
- Mandatory for Supervisors/Manager whose employee handle/process credit cards
- PCI10004 PCI Security Standards for IT
- Employees exposed to credit card data
Please contact Jennifer Verhelst via email at [email protected] or call (602) 542-7844 with any questions.