The next scheduled mass depreciation batch run will be processed on 09/29/2018. To reduce the potential for posting errors and/or failures, please refer to the Mass Depreciation Quarterly Checklist for actions required by your department:
1. All disposals are up to date in AFIS and FD documents are completed and approved within 10 days of receiving an approved SP-101
2. Resolve any past validation issues as notified by GAO
3. Complete and approve any pending or draft FA, FAS, FD, FI, FM, or FT documents no later than close of business on the last business day prior to the mass depreciation batch run
4. Review previous fixed asset depreciation reconciliations for outstanding issues
5. Notify your AFIS Liaison of any assets that failed to post depreciation if you do not receive an exception report from GAO in the week following the mass depreciation batch run
The items on this checklist are intended to promote fixed asset documents being processed in a timely manner and reduce the number of assets that fail to post depreciation due to pending documents outstanding on the document catalog.
Please have any unprocessed FA, FAS, FD, FI, FM, or FT documents either approved or discarded no later than close of business on 09/28/2018.
If you have any questions how to get your documents processed in time, please contact your AFIS Liaison.
Please share this information with your accounting staff.