On Monday, November 26, 2018 the General Accounting Office will hold a meeting to discuss calendar year-end payroll processing. There will be two identical sessions offered:
Session 1 (18.1) - Monday, November 26th, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Session 2 (18.2) - Monday, November 26th, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
The same information will be covered in each session, so you only need to attend one.
If you have any payroll topics that you would like to suggest for the meeting, please email [email protected].
Department of Administration
100 N. 15th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
There is a visitor parking lot in front of the ADOA building. Visitor parking is no longer available in the ground floor of the parking garage. There is also overflow parking on the northeast corner of 15th Ave and Adams.
State Badge or Identification Needed
Please remember to bring your State of Arizona employee badge to gain access through security in the ADOA Building lobby.
Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Visit YES at https://yes.az.gov
- Sign in with your Username (your Employee ID Number) and your password.
- Click on “Employee Training” under the “Home” tab in the leftmost column.
- Click on “My Training” under the “Employee Training” tab.
This will launch the TraCorp Learning Platform
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Library”
- Enter “Central Payroll” in the search box.
- Click on “Central Payroll Calendar Year End Meeting”.
- Select the “Register” button for your preferred time under Upcoming Sessions.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your enrollment.
Registration help guide can be found here: https://gao.az.gov/self-registering-course-tracorp
There is no fee to attend.
Seating is limited. If you are unable to attend a session for which you have already registered, at
- Once logged in, at the top click “Library”
- In the search on the left enter “Central Payroll”
- Then, under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Drop Out” button
If you have any questions concerning registration for these sessions, please email GAO Training at [email protected].
If you would like to participate remotely, please email [email protected].