Join Deloitte practitioners Jeff Goodwin and Isa Farhat as they discuss eight predictions for next generation financial management. Gain insights into what innovations financial leaders are doing, what technology will transition the role into 2025, and how the future of finance can be reimagined. They’ll dive into two main government industry predictions around finance analytics and data management and how innovations in these areas could help financial leaders contribute even more to the success of their mission and goals.
In terms of data, the proliferation of APIs will drive data standardization, but it won’t be enough, and many organizations will still struggle to clean up their data messes. Few companies are doing the hard work needed to align and integrate data—which means they won’t capture the full value of digital transformation. Those hoping for a silver bullet to solve their data problems will be disappointed. Automation will make it easier to get the work done, but how can organizations be strategic to promote data reliability? By combining reliable data with analytics, financial leaders can gain valuable insights, prioritize management decisions and realize a return on investment.
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time: 12 - 1:50 p.m.
Credits: 2 CPE
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand how financial management and analytics will change within the next 5 years.
- Utilize reliable data with analytics together to gain valuable insights and prioritization of management decision
- Apply tools to allow organizations to be strategic in promoting data reliability
Level of Knowledge
Field of Study
Department of Administration
General Accounting Office
100 N 15th Avenue Suite 302
Please remember to bring your State of Arizona badge to gain access through security.
**You may bring your lunch if you wish. Currently, the ADOA Building does not have a cafeteria.
Please park on the lot north of the parking garage or the northeast corner of 15th Avenue and Adams. There are two disabled parking spaces in the visitor section of the garage and three disabled parking spaces in the northeast surface lot. These spaces are NOT restricted by the "2 hour visitor parking" signs.
Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Content”, then “Show Content” at the top of the page.
- Change drop down selection to “Entire Catalog” in the middle of the page.
- Enter “GAO Hosted Webinar” in the search box.
- Under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button on the right side of the course.
- An email confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to your inbox