The Fiscal Year-End 2017-2018 (FYE18) Memo and Closing Instructions are available on the GAO Website. To view a copy of the memo and instructions, please visit the GAO website using the link https://gao.az.gov/afis/afis-information.
The GAO will be conducting a Year-End Question and Answer session to walk through the contents of the Closing Instructions and answer agency questions. Agency Chief Financial Officers and Accounting Managers are strongly encouraged to attend. The session will be held on Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the ADOA Conference Room 300. Registration is available in the TraCorp Learning Platform. Space is limited, so reserve your place early.
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Content”, then “Show Content” at the top of the page.
- Change drop down selection to “Entire Catalog” in the middle of the page.
- Enter “FYE” in the search box.
- Click on “GAO Fiscal Year End Memo Q & A”.
- Under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button on the right side of the course.
- An email confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to your inbox.
If you are a State agency off the Capitol Mall and would like to join the meeting remotely, please email [email protected] to inquire about joining the meeting via WebEx. The WebEx Meeting is only being offered to agencies off the Capitol Mall.
If you have any questions regarding the year-end instructions, please contact your GAO liaison.