As of April 1, 2020 the GAO will be providing some sessions such as User Groups and Q&A’s available virtually through Google Meets. If you are currently registered for or planning to register for the following sessions:
- Cost Accounting Q&A 20.2 - April 14, 2020
- infoAdvantage Statewide User Group Meeting 3 - April 28, 2020
They will be conducted virtually through Google Meets.
To Register for this course in the Learning Center (Tracorp):
- Log into your Y.E.S account (Y.E.S > Employee Training > My Training), then log into the Learning Center (Tracorp)
- Click on Assigned Content, found in the menu on the left side of your screen. Note: If you are a supervisor/manager, click My Student first, then Assigned Content
- Type in the Session Name (provided above) in the Search field and click the magnifying glass to search
- Locate the date you would like to attend the session (provided above) and click Register. The system will ask if you would like to Register, click Yes.
You will receive an auto-generated email confirming you have registered for the Session. After you have registered, you will receive an email with the link to the Google Meets conference and phone number within 24-48 hours before the scheduled session date, along with any handouts for the session.
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected].