AICPAs Ethics Interpretation
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11am – 12:15pm (MST)
CPE: 1.5 credits available
In this webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Navigate the revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Interpretation
- Implement current tools to assist with the interpretation inside daily tasks
- Develop current knowledge on new independence guidance
Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics -Technical
NASACT is pleased to announce the latest in its series of training events addressing timely issues in government accounting, auditing and financial management.
Stay current on new independence guidance. Let us help you navigate the revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates interpretation recently adopted by the AICPA Professional Ethics Executive Committee. Join the PEEC task force chair, Nancy Miller, and AICPA technical staff as they give practical insight on the interpretation and demonstrate tools currently being developed to assist you.
Department of Administration
General Accounting Office
100 N 15th Avenue Suite 302
Please remember to bring your State of Arizona badge to gain access through security.
**You may bring your lunch if you wish. Currently, the ADOA Building does not have a cafeteria.
Please park on the lot north of the parking garage or the northeast corner of 15th Avenue and Adams. There are two disabled parking spaces in the visitor section of the garage and three disabled parking spaces in the northeast surface lot. These spaces are NOT restricted by the "2-hour visitor parking" signs.
Space is limited, so reserve your place early
- Sign in to the TraCorp Learning Platform.
If you have not logged in to the new Learning Management Site before, you will need to use your EIN and initial password of “NewUser1” on the first login. Once in, you will have to change your password before proceeding.
- Click “Content”, then “Show Content” at the top of the page.
- Change drop-down selection to “Entire Catalog” in the middle of the page.
- Enter “GAO Hosted Webinar” in the search box.
- Under Upcoming Sessions, select the “Register” button on the right side of the course. This course name is, “AICPA ETHICS INTERPRETATION.”
- An email confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to your inbox